North Easton Savings Bank offers many special programs including loans from MassHousing, the FHA, and secondary market investors plus our own portfolio products. The Bank also offers “Bridge” financing for those looking to purchase or build a home before selling their existing home and "Blanket” loans for those with multiple properties.
Current Special Programs available include:
- Minimum 3% down payment required. Gift funds may be acceptable
- Options with or without Mortgage Insurance
- MI Plus Unemployment Benefit
- Private Mortgage Insurance through MassHousing provides coverage of principal and interest payments for up to six months (up to $2,000/month) if the borrower becomes unemployed at any time during the policy's 10-year term.
Buy Brockton Program
- Purchasing an owner-occupied residence that is under foreclosure, short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure in the city of Brockton
- 97% financing available
- Reduced closing costs
- Purchase and rehab options available
- Mortgage insurance with job loss protection.
Home for the Brave
- Provides affordable low down payment options for veterans of the US armed services living in Massachusetts
- Up to 97% financing available
- Purchase or refinance
- MI Plus Unemployment Benefit available
For more information about additional Special Programs available, or to make an appointment with a Mortgage Specialist, contact our Call Center at (508) 238-2007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Locate a Mortgage Specialist||Apply Today!||View Rates|