Paycheck Protection Program SBA (U.S. Small Business Administration) Resources
Second Draw PPP Resources:
- Second Draw PPP Loans – Detailed Overview from SB
- Top-line Overview of Second Draw PPP
- Second Draw PPP Frequently Asked Questions
General SBA and First Draw PPP Resources:
Details of the Next Round of PPP Loans (As of January 18, 2021)
- The last day to apply for and receive a PPP loan is March 31, 2021.
- Maximum loan amount for 1st draw PPP loan is $10mm; maximum for 2nd draw PPP loan is $2mm.
- New rule allows all new borrowers to use 2019 or 2020 for purposes of calculating their maximum loan amount.
- Second-draw loans will be available for borrowers with 300 or fewer employees, that saw a 25% or greater revenue drop in 2020 compared to 2019 and that have used the full amount of their first-draw PPP loan.
- Click here for full details from the SBA
Have a question? We’re here to help!
If you have any questions or would like to hear from us, please don’t hesitate to reach out.