8th Community Voting Campaign
North Easton Savings Banks is proud to announce another opportunity for the community to dictate where support is directed. The Bank encourages their customers and community members to vote for one of six selected local organizations, each nominated by their supporters and volunteers. At the end of June, the votes will be tallied with a correlating percentage of $5,000 distributed to each organization.
Click here to cast your vote.
Beneficiaries of the eighth campaign include:
- Ames Free Library – Ames Free Library has been a vital educational center for six generations of townspeople in Easton, MA, providing a designated space for learning and various resources.
- Hope Floats Healing Center – Hope Floats is a bereavement and educational center for adults, children, teens, and their families who are grieving, dealing with illness, or facing other life challenges. Our free support services bring hope and healing to those in need.
- Norton Historical Society – non-profit organization that preserves the town’s history and offers an ever growing museum.
- Plymouth Center for the Arts – Plymouth Center for the Arts offer a wide variety classes and workshops geared towards both young and adult students.
- Plymouth Education Foundation – The Foundation was created primarily to support and enhance the education of all students in the Plymouth School District.
- Shane Gives Thanks Food Pantry – Serving the community of Carver, The Mission of Shane Gives Thanks Inc is to provide those in the community, in need, a healthy and nutritious meal through their programs.
This campaign commenced on May 9, 2022 and runs through June 30, 2022.
As a community partner dedicated to investing locally, North Easton Savings Bank has previously run seven similar campaigns supporting their local communities. Past campaigns and winners are highlighted below:
- Taunton Area Community Table
- The Literacy Center
- West Side Benevolent Circle
- Plymouth Area Coalition
- Easton Wings of Hope
- We Do Care
- Plymouth Task Force to End Homelessness
- School on Wheels Massachusetts
- Brockton Neighborhood Health Center
- Community VNA
- Nathan Hale Foundation and Three Harts Farm
- Animal Protection Center of Southeastern Massachusetts
- Shane Gives Thanks, Inc. Food Pantry
- MassHire Greater Brockton YouthWorks
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth
- Sunshine Farm Sanctuary
- Attleboro Area School to Career Partnership
- Winslow Farms Animal Awareness
- New Hope
- Hugs for Mito
- Halifax VFW
- NeighborWorks Housing Solutions
- South Shore Community Action Council
- Smokey Chestnut Farm
- The Arc of Bristol County
- P3 Foundation
- Natural Resources of Easton
- Heidrea for Heroes
- Massachusetts Vest-a-Dog, Inc.
- Soule Homestead Education Center
- Learn to Cope
- Guardians of the Streets
- Boys and Girls Club of Plymouth
- Whitman Council on Aging
- Annie's Kindness Blankets
- Girls Inc. of Taunton
- KodeConnect, Inc.
- Oddball Foundation
- Plymouth Area Coalition
- Sustainable Impact & Food Rescue Group