Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Flexible Spending Accounts-Health Care & Dependent Care
- 401(k) Pre-tax & Roth options
- Earned Vacation, Personal, & Sick Time
- 10 paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Development
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
North Easton Savings Bank Values
Count on a team that combines diverse backgrounds and skills to offer the best banking services imaginable.
Turning mistakes into learning experiences and problems into solutions is what makes a North Easton Savings Bank team member succeed, and continue to grow.
As a small bank, it is crucial to stay one step ahead of the constant changes in our industry – and toe-to-toe with the big box banks.
The North Easton Savings Bank team is full of varied perspectives and backgrounds, but all share a common goal to help our customers thrive.
We are seeking a highly motivated Head Teller to join our team at the Depot Street, North Easton Branch. This person will be responsible for performing banking activities within established Bank policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees tellers performing routine financial transactions.
- Daily balancing/settlement of cash drawer.
- Assists with the opening/closing/settlement of branch.
- Assists in the settlement of ATM; coin machine and night depository.
- Coordinates the shipment of currency as applied to S.O.P.’s of the Bank.
- Conducts training for new tellers.
- Assists in conducting monthly audits as stated in S.O.P.’s of the Bank.
- Assists in the opening and cross selling of products/services of the Bank.
- Answers telephones.
- Initiates and refers internal/external sales and referral opportunities.
- Attends scheduled meetings.
- Participates in Saturday rotation.
- May assume coordination of branch office operations during opening/closing process and/or temporary absences of the branch manager and/or assistant branch manager.
- Other duties assigned or required.
Minimum Qualifications (Education/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and sales skills.
- Minimum of (1) one to (2) two years’ teller experience.
How to Apply
We are committed to connecting with great candidates so we can work together and foster great professionals in our community.
If you share our values of building a strong community through hard work and dedication, we welcome you to email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also drop it off at one of our many convenient locations.
North Easton Savings Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.