Find Your “Home Sweet Home”
North Easton Savings Bank is your community resource for residential loans. From first-time homebuyers to seasoned owners, the local team of experts are here to listen, assess your needs, and help you design a solution that works best for you.
Tap Into Your Home Equity
For the things you dream of accomplishing, there’s a Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit to help make it happen.
Home Equity Loans
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Borrow the money you need for interior and exterior renovations to your property, and make your ideal home a reality.
Home Improvement Loans
Whether you're interested in buying a car, truck or boat, or are looking to refinance your student loans, our broad range of lending options are designed to meet your needs.
Interested in Personal Lending? Contact Us Today
If you are not refinancing your first mortgage with NESB we require a $200 fee to review and approve the subordination request.
Requests must be submitted by the mortgage lender requiring subordination.
- Lenders must send the completed Subordination Package and The Subordination Request Checklist along with the check for the Subordination Fee to:
North Easton Savings Bank
20 Eastman Street
South Easton, MA 02375
Attn; Subordination request dept. OR
- Complete package can be emailed to: email@example.com
- Allow up to 10 days for the processing of all subordination requests. If all documentation and verification is not completed or if there are changes to the information provided, more time will be required to process your request. Subordination approvals are valid for 60 days.
- An approved and executed Subordination Agreement can be sent by NESB via UPS or Fed Ex with a prepaid shipping label.
- Notification of decision and a copy of approved subordination will be emailed to lender.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions and concerns