5th Community Voting Campaign Results
Smokey Chestnut Farm had a groudswell of support throughout the voting period and secured top honors in our 5th Community Voting Campaign. We want to thank those who voted in support of all five of the well deserving organizations. $5,000 will be split amongst the participants by percentage of total votes received. Please support our community voting campaign non profit organizations as well as those in your community that matter most to you and your family.
5th Community Voting Campaign results in order of votes:
- Smokey Chestnut Farm Rescue– Smokey Chestnut Farm is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide a home for horses (and other animals) in need and to provide quality care using conventional and alternative holistic methods and to collaborate with other like-minded organizations and to offer advice and support by way of designing and implementing educational opportunities to help further animal welfare awareness.
- The ARC of Bristol County – The Arc of Bristol County provides life changing services for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families throughout Bristol County Massachusetts and the state of Rhode Island.
- P3 Foundation – The P3 Foundation was formed to honor the legacy of Scott Dolan and his commitment to the beautiful game. The P3 mission is to make soccer opportunities available to all players regardless of financial status.
- Natural Resources Trust of Easton – It is the mission of the Natural Resources Trust of Easton (NRT) to educate about significant natural and cultural resources and to acquire and preserve land of special character for the benefit of the public. The NRT promotes a land ethic in the community through educational programming. The NRT provides leadership, cooperation, and networking to others with similar missions.
- Heidrea for Heroes – Heidrea for Heroes provides custom support and resources to assist veterans through a wide variety of challenges that can arise in civilian life.
As a community partner dedicated to investing locally, North Easton Savings Bank has previously run four similar campaigns supporting their local communities. Past campaigns and winners are highlighted below:
- Taunton Area Community Table
- The Literacy Center
- West Side Benevolent Circle
- Plymouth Area Coalition
- Easton Wings of Hope
- We Do Care
- Plymouth Task Force to End Homelessness
- School on Wheels Massachusetts
- Brockton Neighborhood Health Center
- Community VNA
- Nathan Hale Foundation and Three Harts Farm
- Animal Protection Center of Southeastern Massachusetts
- Shane Gives Thanks, Inc. Food Pantry
- MassHire Greater Brockton YouthWorks
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth
- Sunshine Farm Sanctuary
- Attleboro Area School to Career Partnership
- Winslow Farms Animal Awareness
- New Hope
- Hugs for Mito
- Halifax VFW
- NeighborWorks Housing Solutions
- South Shore Community Action Council