7th Community Voting Campaign
North Easton Savings Banks is proud to announce another opportunity for the community to dictate where support is directed. The Bank encourages their customers and community members to vote for one of six selected local organizations, each nominated by their supporters and volunteers. At the end of February, the votes will be tallied with a correlating percentage of $5,000 distributed to each organization.
Click here to cast your vote.
Beneficiaries of the seventh campaign include:
- Annies Kindness Blankets – The Varney sisters started this kindness campaign to honor their mom, Anne Marie Varney, who passed by suicide. They deliver handmade blankets which include a hand-sewn label that speaks of kindness. To date, they’ve given over 3,000 around the globe.
- Girls Inc. of Taunton – offers life-changing programs that inspire girls to be strong, smart and bold.
- KodeConnect Inc – Seeks to expose and engage underserved youth in dynamic stem learning experiences. They inspire a generation of problem solvers, collaborators and innovators. KodeConnect kids envision themselves as critical thinkers and in stem related careers.
- Oddball Foundation – The Oddball Foundation, Inc. was founded in 2020 to strengthen Oddball Magazine’s mission to give back to the community, promote diversity and inclusion of all and advocate for those who identify with mental health issues.
- Plymouth Area Coalition – The Plymouth Area Coalition for the Homeless, guided by a dedication to social justice and compassion,
strives to nurture and empower families and individuals seeking basic needs assistance by providing them the shelter, food,
and educational resources necessary to reach their potential and independence.
- Sustainable Impact & Food Resource Group – To battle food insecurity and food waste while providing small business owners the much needed support and platform to grow beyond their local market.
This campaign commenced on January 17, 2022 and runs through February 28, 2022.
As a community partner dedicated to investing locally, North Easton Savings Bank has previously run six similar campaigns supporting their local communities. Past campaigns and winners are highlighted below:
- Taunton Area Community Table
- The Literacy Center
- West Side Benevolent Circle
- Plymouth Area Coalition
- Easton Wings of Hope
- We Do Care
- Plymouth Task Force to End Homelessness
- School on Wheels Massachusetts
- Brockton Neighborhood Health Center
- Community VNA
- Nathan Hale Foundation and Three Harts Farm
- Animal Protection Center of Southeastern Massachusetts
- Shane Gives Thanks, Inc. Food Pantry
- MassHire Greater Brockton YouthWorks
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth
- Sunshine Farm Sanctuary
- Attleboro Area School to Career Partnership
- Winslow Farms Animal Awareness
- New Hope
- Hugs for Mito
- Halifax VFW
- NeighborWorks Housing Solutions
- South Shore Community Action Council
- Smokey Chestnut Farm
- The Arc of Bristol County
- P3 Foundation
- Natural Resources of Easton
- Heidrea for Heroes
- Massachusetts Vest-a-Dog, Inc.
- Soule Homestead Education Center
- Learn to Cope
- Guardians of the Streets
- Boys and Girls Club of Plymouth
- Whitman Council on Aging