Schedule an appointment at your local banking center.
Online & Mobile Banking Benefits
Deposit your checks on your mobile device.
Easily transfer funds when you need to with online & mobile banking.
Set up alerts for updated account activity & balances.
Take advantage of additional services
Full Integration With Quicken
When adding your bank account within Quicken, search for "North Easton Savings Bank" to ensure you connect with the correct online banking platform.
Your security is a top priority. North Easton Savings Bank has partnered with IBM to offer Trusteer Rapport: an online fraud protection software provided at no cost to online banking users.
Why Go Mobile?
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Mobile Deposits. Use your mobile device to deposit checks any time, any place.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- The safer option. More secure than mailing paper checks.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to your North Easton Savings Bank online banking, chose Popmoney® and direct the funds to your desired account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.
The recipient will receive a payment notification either by email or a text message depending on how you chose to send the money.
Email address: The recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into their checking or savings account.
Mobile number: The recipient will receive a text message with instructions on how to direct the payment into their checking or savings account. If the recipient doesn't act in 3 days, they will receive a text message reminder to act on the payment notification. Message and Data charges from your telecommunications provider may apply.
Bank account information (routing and account number): The money will be deposited into the recipient's bank account. You may choose to notify the recipient by sending an email message.
Funds may be available in the recipient's checking or savings account as early as one business day from the date they accept the funds. The recipient will receive a confirmation email with the date the funds will be in their account.
Payment can be directed to a checking, savings, or money market account held at a U.S. financial institution.
Yes. The recipient has 10 days from the date of the payment notification to provide checking or savings account information. After 10 days, if the funds have not been accepted, the payment expires and the funds are returned to the sender.
Yes. Popmoney® was created with your financial security in mind. Popmoney® is built on the industry's leading online money movement platform and utilizes superior risk management and fraud protection services. This is the same online money movement platform used by thousands of financial institutions, including many of the nation's top banks.
Terms and Conditions apply.
To pay your bills online, simply add the companies and people you want to pay. We use this information to make the payments for your bills. After you add your bills, you can go to the Payment Center. The Pay Bills section lists all of the bills you've added. To pay a bill, enter a payment amount and the date when you want the company or person to receive your payment. You can also select this date from the calendar. Pay as many bills as you want at the same time from the Payment Center.
After you pay a bill, it may move to either the Pending Payments section or the Recent Payments section of the Payment Center.
- Pending Payments: Provide a quick summary of the payments that have not yet been processed.
- Recent Payments: Provide a list of bills that have been paid in the past 45 days.
You can also find a list of the pending and recent payments for a particular biller in the Payment Assistant. If you can't find a payment in the Recent Payments section, go to Bill History, which shows all of the bills you paid in the past 24 months, including electronic bills and the bills that you pay automatically.
If using chrome please try the following:
- Click top right hand Menu icon with 3 vertical dots – Settings
- Search Cookies
- Click Site Settings
- Click Cookies and Site Data
- If Block third-party cookies is on, we know this would cause a problem. You may also test what happens with the top option disabled.
- Add this URL into the Allow section: https://rxp3.checkfreeweb.com/ which is the URL for CheckFree.
If these settings fail, please try to use safari.
Here are the settings in safari:
- Login to iBanking and click the CheckFree Bill Pay tab. Remain on this page while completing the steps below.
- Click Safari Menu - Select 'Preferences' - Navigate to the Privacy Tab - Enable checkbox 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking' and Disable checkbox 'Block all Cookies'
- Click Safar Menu - Select 'Settings For This Website' - Disable checkbox 'Enable Content Blockers'
If you are still having trouble, please contact our Call Center at 508-238-2007.
We use several methods to ensure that your information is secure.
- SSL—Secure Sockets Layer ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption—128-bit encryption makes your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out—Automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time (usually 10 minutes). It is best if you sign out immediately after you finish your tasks.
For best performance, we recommend you use one of the following supported browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11 (Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
- Firefox 3.6 (Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
- Apple Safari 5 (OS X 10.5 and 10.6)
- Chrome 8 (Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
Yes, we've incorporated several enhancements based on priorities one and two of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These enhancements aim to make our bill pay solution more accessible to assistive technology users.
The following features may help you navigate more easily:
- Skip to Main Content Links—These links allow you to skip the page banner and the redundant navigation links and go directly to the main page content.
- Link Titles—If a link opens a new window, you are alerted in the link title. Most of the links have descriptive labels, but we provide additional information in the link title if necessary. For this reason, we recommend that you set your screen reader to read the link title attributes.
- Table Summaries—Whenever information is presented in a table format, we provide a brief description of the contents.
- Font Sizes—The fonts can be resized without significantly changing the layout of a page.
Touch ID™ is a fingerprint recognition feature, designed, released and trademarked by Apple Inc.
Yes, once the device is registered for Fingerprint Authentication and if you are using a Touch ID capable Apple device.
Fingerprint Authentication is available for Touch ID™ capable iOS devices and Android devices that have compatible fingerprint support, running Android 6.0 or higher. Compatible Android devices are those that are using Android’s fingerprint support. Specific devices from manufacturers that have created their own fingerprint supported devices and are not using Google’s built-in support for Android are not compatible. Examples of known devices that are not supported are the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4. These devices use Samsung’s fingerprint drivers, not Google’s Android.
Yes. You can still log on to the Mobile Banking app using your account username and password.
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you can delete a device at any time by logging onto your account from a PC or another device and selecting the Fingerprint Device Management screen. You can delete the lost/stolen device from the list of devices currently authorized. In addition, anytime a new fingerprint is added to the device, re-enrollment is required, so a lost device should not be able to access your account without your fingerprint or account username/password.